The Vibra-Flex® II conveyor utilizes an efficient vibrated base frame design that delivers consistent sympathetic vibration to the pan through the springs.
Vibra-Flex® II Features:
- Second-generation, excited-base shaker drive
- High strength continuous unidirectional “E” epoxy laminate springs for long life
- Economical, reliable, low-maintenance drive requires no lubrication*
- Quiet operation
- Isolated frame design
- Radius bends inside trough for ease of cleaning
- Overhead and underslung trough configurations
- Straight, Z, or inclined base configurations to fit existing space restrictions
- Stainless or mild steel construction
- Single or multiple screens in various styles
- Dewatering decks with collection hoppers
- Laning and orienting decks
- Discharge gates
- Cooling or drying decks with air plenums
- And many more
The low base to trough weight ratio allows these machines to be cost effective in all stainless steel construction. For more information contact Meyer today!
*Some larger drives require periodic lubrication.