Magna Weigh Feeder
The Magna Weigh Feeder is a continuous in-line weighing vibratory feeder designed to feed and/or monitor products by weight. It combines the simplicity and cleanliness of a vibratory feeder with the weighing capabilities of a weigh belt. Ideal for blending lines with single or multiple products.
The Magna Weigh Feeder is superior to volumetric feeders in its ability to compensate automatically for the variations in the bulk densities of products.
Features of the Magna Weigh Include:
- All stainless steel pan making this the best choice for sanitary weighing
- Continuous weight control
- Continuous weight monitoring
- PLC controller with touch screen user interface
- The electromagnetic drive system has fully epoxy encapsulated drive coils and powder coated armatures for wash down capability.
- Ideal for blending lines with single or multiple products.
- Controlled feed to coating and enrobing lines.
- Variable to over 1000 cubic feet per hour.
- Ranging from +0.25% -+2.0% depending on product and capacity required.
- Load cell housed in SS scale base.
Design Advantages Include:
- No belts to fray, tear, or crack.
- No belts to track.
- No return run as found with weigh belts.
- No pulleys, shafts or bearings to harbor bacteria.
- Easy to clean with smooth SS surfaces in all product contact zones.
- Wash down rated.
- Simple to operate.
- Simple to calibrate.
- Easy to maintain.
- No moving parts.
For more information contact Meyer today!