Belt conveyors from Meyer combine proven designs with durable construction. Meyer belt conveyors are available in a wide range of sizes and configurations to accommodate the inspection, cooling, storing or transporting of product. Featuring a modular design that allows for change, these conveyors offer a wide range of options including stainless or mild steel construction and a choice of bed, belt, pulley or discharge options.
Features of Belt Conveyors include:
- Sanitary Design
- Meyer belt conveyors are available in a one-piece formed section, with angular bottom flanges, for a sanitary design.
- Easy Clean-Up
- Belt conveyors from Meyer feature exclusive quick release take-up, for ease of clean-up under belt.
- Reliable Belt Tracking
- Head and tail pulley supports are fabricated from heavy plate to resist deflection and maintain consistent belt tracking.
- Bottom "V" guides available on certain models for positive tracking.
- Durable Construction
- Meyer belt conveyors feature standard formed channel legs, with adjustable feet, optional welded tubular floor supports in mild or stainless steel as well as suspension brackets available for overhead mounting.
- Custom Designs
- Meyer conveyors are designed to meet your requirements. Various drive types, belts and pulleys can be supplied depending on your requirements.
- Integrated Systems
- Equipment can be furnished as stand alone, as a fully integrated system or as a turnkey system complete with controls to meet your requirements
For more information contact Meyer today!