Hydrostatic Steam Blancher
The Meyer Hydrostatic Steam Blancher provides variable processing parameters. Quick blanch or full cook, these systems have the capability to process a variety of products. The time-in process control system is always at the operator's fingertips, enabling instant adjustment. These units are time-tested and proven to be effective and efficient blanching systems.
Features of these systems include:
- Easy to control, variable blanch times for process control
- Removable steam headers for steam savings and added quality control
- Custom engineered product infeed and discharge options for control of the product level to ensure consistent blanching or cooking
- Snorkel or rotary valve infeed
- Electronic process controllers for easy on-line monitoring and communication downloads
- A process chamber digital thermometer to ensure constant readouts for precision and accuracy
For more information contact Meyer today!