The Special Purpose bucket elevators incorporate all the high quality, standard features of the Meyer elevators and are supplied with configurations or options specific to unique requirements.
Special Purpose Bucket Elevator Features:
- Wide range of bucket from 6" to 48"
- Capacities from 135 to 3,780 cubic feet per hour
- High impact injection molded plastic buckets (cast aluminum, mild and stainless steel are available as an option on certain models)
- Inverted 'V' lip overlap eliminates unsanitary brushes or wipers
- Heavy-duty construction
- Extra long and heavy-duty chain pivot pins resist bending and eliminate bucket fall-out
- UHMW chain tracks are spaced away from sidewall
- Meyer exclusive true running sprockets reduce chain side plate wear
- Sectional design for future length changes
- Torque limiter overload protection device
- Available in 'S', 'Z', 'C', 'O', Inclined, and Horizontal configurations
- Solid sidewall or tubular open frame design
- Mild or stainless steel construction
- Wide range of options including internal CIP systems, indexing, integral feeders, covers, multiple discharge locations, ribbed buckets, and much more
For more information contact Meyer today!