Medium Capacity 462 Series
The 462 series bucket elevators are designed for medium to high capacity requirements. They incorporate design features common throughout the line with specific features related to bucket size and capacity.
Features of the 462 series bucket elevators include:
- Wide range of bucket sizes - from 9" to 24"
- Capacities from 252 to 1073 cubic feet per hour
- High impact injection molded plastic buckets (cast aluminum, mild and stainless steel are available as an option)
- Inverted 'V' lip overlap eliminates unsanitary brushes or wipers
- Heavy-duty construction
- Extra long and heavy-duty chain pivot pins resist bending and eliminate bucket fall-out
- UHMW chain tracks are spaced away from sidewall
- Meyer exclusive true running sprockets reduce chain side plate wear
- Sectional design for future length changes
- Torque limiter overload protection device
- Available in 'S', 'Z', 'C', Inclined, and Horizontal configurations
- Solid sidewall or tubular open frame design
- Mild or stainless steel construction
- Wide range of options including internal CIP systems, indexing, integral feeders, covers, multiple discharge locations, ribbed buckets, and much more
For more information contact Meyer today!